Leadership Lenses - 12 weeks with a private coach!
You are a leader- either of your team, family, or your own life.
Are you as effective as possible?
Are you paying full attention to what truly matters?
Come learn how to be more present in different aspects of your professional life in order to make the best decisions
Dr. Erik Conklin, M.A., Ed.D. has taught doctoral students in Leadership for Learning at U.C.S.D., owns Prism Consulting, and has led response teams for the American Red Cross during local and national disasters. Dr. Conklin is a certified teacher from the Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education housed at Stanford University’s Medical School, as well as a graduate in mindfulness facilitation from U.C.L.A.’s Mindful Awareness Research Center in the Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior.
Decide to become aware of what makes you grounded, present and productive.
1. discover how your behavior and thoughts support your work,
2. clarify what thinking or behavior may be holding you back,
3. develop your commitment to habits to improve your leadership,
4. understand how our emotions and context drives our decisions,
5. anchor your behavior in your values in order to make decisions based on your true intentions and clearest thinking.
How does it work?
Weekly individual phone calls or online meetings tailored to your schedule.
A different theme and exercise is introduced each week to help you clean the lens of how you see your world.
Sessions are 13 weeks in length and begin in January and August each year.